India has some of the best rafting camps in spectacular locations which annually witnesses millions of visits for enjoying the same. Tourists from all over the country and from abroad, visit here to live their time of life, to experience for once, together the thrill and love our mother nature has for us in her lap.
Among the best rafting camps we are outlining a few sights of Uttarakhand, you would thoroughly enjoy and love to be around. This will offer you a week full of fun, with mesmerising places, super sunsets, divine sunrises, sky high peaks, amazing cultures, beautiful and warm hearted people and the mighty river waves. First and foremost, the best time to raft here is mid of September - April end.
- • Uttarakhand is top-graded among the rafting camps all over the country; and the reason is that this region is blessed with peaks that are clouds tearing high. Rrivers flow through Uttarakhand is top-graded among the rafting camps all over the country; and the reason is that this region is blessed with peaks that are clouds tearing high. Rrivers flow through them like nature-uncontrolled and meadows have every colour of nature in it. This place is a home to an interesting culture and people that are super-friendly and helpful. Rafting here will be the trickiest mission of your trip. Well, the river rafting on Ganga is not only considered as sacred, but while rafting you will witness how mighty the river is.
- • River enthusiasts raft here for rapids of grade 3+, which very well represents the challenge of surviving the power of the same. The two tributaries of the river Ganga -Bhagirathi and the Alaknanda meet to form Devprayag.
- • Both the novice and the amateur can have an everlasting fun of rafting in the 70 kms stretch that is full of grade three rapids. Further, you may also enjoy the grade four rapids at the Golf course which is extended to 4 kms and leads you to the Wall at Byasi.
- • There are beaches below Shivpuri village that are covered with shimmering sand (here you would love to rest for a while or camp overnight, for the night’s fun of resting under the roof of star-covered sky and warmth of bonfire is incredible).
- • Alongside these sandy beaches, one will find trees of oak, spruce, pine, and fir. Rest in their shades or listen/narrate the popular rafting stories.
- • This is not just enough to describe the exquisiteness of this place! It has the best rafting camps along with the cultures wrapped up safe in the villagers residing and the lush green terraces that are flawlessly spotting the landscapes. Now this would be something you wouldn't want to miss. It will surely mesmerise you for days to come.
- • Additionally, to spot a glimpse of wildlife habitat here, you just have to progress further. You may be able to dot Monkeys, Deer, Leopard and for the flowery meadows, you behold the God's wonderful creation – Multi hued butterflies.
- • White water rafting is considered as the biggest sport in the Rishikesh region. Initiate your raft from Kaudiyala in the waves of Ganga to Rishikesh, on your way, feel the thrill of not less than 12 rapids in the 36-kms long raft.
- • Wondering about beach side camping! Well, that is accessible only through the boats. But it is worth the time and effort you invest to get there.
Here’s giving you heads-up on the particulars about Rafting packages
- • There are river rafting packages for rafting in Rishikesh depending upon the facilities you have opted, along with the time duration for which you plan to stay. You can go for deluxe camp, luxury camp, rafting only, corporate tour, beach camping and the jungle camping.
- • If you are looking to cover a number of locations in one package, then your package cost varies from the rest.
The spots you may visit while your rafting camp are – Ramjhula, Shivpuri, Marine Drive, Bayasi, Kaudiyala, Devprayag, Jayalgarh. Pick your destinations, select them in accordance with your convenience, budget, and available time frame. You may also plan your trek before by booking with tour & travel companies in advance to save your money, time and manage everything for avoiding discomfort.
Our Rafting Trips