- Duration 7 Days
- Altitute 3500m
- Stay Rooms/Tents
- Difficulty Moderate
Arrive at Leh airport & check into the hotel. Today you spend the day resting and acclimatization. Overnight at the hotel.
Post breakfast, we head for an exciting rafting trip to Phey. Later head for a sightseeing tour to Shey, Hemisgompa& Shanti Stupa . Post lunch, drive back to hotel & relax. In the evening explore the local market and indulge in shopping, if time permits. Overnight at the hotel.
Post breakfast, drive from Leh to Nubra Valley, via Khardung La. En route halt at village of Diskit and visit the local monastery. You will check into a fixed camp or a guesthouse. Overnight at the camp/ hotel.
Post breakfast; drive to Leh , via Khardung La. Arrive at Leh& check into the hotel. Evening at leisure and overnight at the hotel.
Post breakfast, we drive to beautiful Pangong Lake via Chang La. Arrive at PangongTso , the mesmerizing high altitude lake. Overnight stay in deluxe tents by the captivating lake.
After breakfast, drive back to Leh. Arrive at Leh& check into the hotel. Overnight in the hotel
Post breakfast, drive to airport & fly out.
Set amidst dramatic mountains & an unforgettable landscape, Ladakh is a magical Kingdom. Its true magnificence lies in its ancient Buddhist monasteries, culture & unparalleled scenic beauty. An epitome of natures craftsmanship, this land is dotted with high altitude sand dunes & some of the highest motorable passes in the world. Also adorned with the mystical Pangong Lake, this wonderland is sure to make avid travelers and adventure freaks fall in love. Explore the unexplored Ladakh, the breathtaking land, decked with unending beauty & divinity.
xciting river rafting activity that gives an adrenaline rush.
During this trip one will indulge in exciting river rafting activity that gives an adrenaline rush & local sightseeing of Ladakhs ancient monasteries & gompas. Crossing few of the highest motorable passes like Khardung La & Chang La will be an ultimate experience. One will also get a chance to visit local villages & learn about local people & culture. Witnessing the mesmerizing high altitude Pangong Lake will be no less than a dream come true. For a road crazy traveler, this trip to Ladakh will undoubtedly be a journey of a lifetime
- Day 1: Overnight stay in hotel.(Leh)
- Day 2: Overnight stay in hotel.(Leh)
- Day 3: Overnight stay in camp/ hotel.(Nubra Valley)
- Day 4: Overnight stay in hotel.(Leh)
- Day 5: Overnight stay in tent.(Pangong Tso)
- Day 6: Overnight stay in hotel.(Leh)
- Day 1: Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 3: Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 4: Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 5: Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 6: Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 7: Breakfast
- Professional Guide(s) to ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek. All our guides are professionally trained and have many years of relevant experience in guiding treks.
- Transport as per the itinerary will be provided. We provide transfers to get you to the starting point and back as comfortably and in as less time as possible for you to enjoy the trip. Your transport costs are inclusive of all fuel charges, driver charges, state taxes, tolls and permits and are planned as per the itinerary of the trip.
- All Adventure Activities As Mentioned in the itinerary would be supported by our experienced team of Instructors using State-of-the-art equipment. This ensures safety for any activity and is the lynchpin of the trip.
- An Experienced Trip Leader would accompany you on the trip. These leaders have many years of experience in leading family groups and are usually people with an intimate knowledge of the mountains. They are also experienced instructors on one adventure sport or the other and are sure to keep you charged with many interesting stories.
- A Number of Activity Experts would be joining the team as and when required. These people are domain experts in various fields like water activities, rope sports, wildlife, birds, mountaineering, etc. and are the flavour of this trip. They bring an intimate knowledge of each aspect of the trip and go beyond just getting you to do an activity and rather give you a deep insight of the whys and whats of the activities by sharing their knowledge. Guests, especially kids, tend to become best friends with these experts and end up picking up essential life skills that aid them in moving into the outdoors.
- Forest entry charges (if Any)
- Basic first aid for the group.
- Accommodation in any other location not mention above
- Any meals / services not mentioned above
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- 5% GST
Rs. 98,200Departure Dates
Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India as an Approved Adventure Tour Operator